A while back I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by two bloggers! I am so grateful, happy, and excited. I was nominated by Brittney @Stories Have Power and Rose @Stuck in Fiction. You should go visit their blog! Thank you so much Brittney and Rose!
Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
Tell you readers three things about yourself
Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award.
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one.
Okay, let’s get started!
Three Things About Me
1. I’m a extrovert. I love to meet new people and talk with others. I love public speaking and sharing my thoughts with others.
2. I can speak Mandarin and English fluently.
3. My all time favourite subject in school is French. I love learning new languages and I think French is a beautiful and elegant language. I’ve never been to Paris but I hope to one day. Since I love languages, English is a close second favourite!
1. What is one thing you wish you knew before starting a blog/site? I wish I knew how kind and amazing everyone in the blogging community is! Does that count as one thing? 😂 Aside from that, a piece of advice I wish I knew is that interacting with other blogs is very important. See my answer to the next question!
2. What helpful advice would you give to a new blogger? Read and comment on other bloggers posts! Interacting with others blogs is very important in order to grow your blog. It helps you grow your blog’s following, give you more perspective and critical thinking skills, and allows you to be inspired! It means a lot to me when I receive comments on my posts because I am so happy that someone took their time to read what I have to say. I love hearing other people’s thoughts and opinions. I’m sure this is true for many other bloggers as well!
3. What is a book you read that surprised you with how much you enjoyed it? We Were Liars by e. Lockhart. I went into the book not knowing much because most reviews I read tried to not reveal much. So I didn’t know enough about the book, but wow! I was so surprised at that plot twist 😱🙌
Also Geekerella by Ashley Poston! Most reviews said that the book focuses on fandom and that there were Star Wars (or Star Trek) references. I was worried that I wouldn’t relate as much but I was wrong! This book was a great read and the characters even better!
4. What is your favorite animal? I like dolphins! They’re really smart animals and move beautifully in the water.
5. What is a book you read that fell out of your usual reading genre that you fell in love with? I really loved A Series of Unfortunate Events although I haven’t read the last book of the series yet. I read this series in elementary school so it was my childhood read! The genre is mystery and goth satire which is very unique.
1. What’s your current favourite TV show? Gilmore Girls will always be my favourite Tv show ♥️ (I have a post on this here)
Brooklyn Nine Nine and The Good Doctor are amazing shows too. I’m currently watching Quantico and Heartland which are two pretty great shows as well. Haha I just listed all the shows I love, oops 😂
2. Favourite quote? I don’t really have a favourite quote at this moment. But I like this one: “Share your smile with the world.”
3. How do you like to arrange your books on your shelves? I don’t really have a specific way but it’s kind of by genre, then by author and series’.
4. Have you ever been to an author’s signing or to a book convention? No but I really want to go to an author signing one day!
5. What’s one book you bought because of its cover? I don’t usually buy a book before I’ve heard about it from others so this is a hard question. But one book I bought mostly because of the cover and gorgeous pages is The Beauty and the Beast!
What is one thing you love about the blogging community?
Do you have an unique talent?
Favourite place to read?
These are some of my favourite blogs to read and interact with. These bloggers are amazing and I wanted to appreciate them! If I tagged you, please don’t feel obligated to do this tag, I just wanted to appreciate you! ❤️
Ps. I just came home from vacation 😍 I went to an Animal Safari and one of Canada’s national parks named Point Pelee National Park.
Thank you so much for reading,